The Association of Partners and Collaborators (SiC)
The Association of Partners and Collaborators (SiC) is formed by people who act voluntarily and unpaid by offering their work in different areas of action (restoration, documentation, dissemination or supervision).
If you are a member of the Association you will be able to carry out with us tasks of conservation, improvement and restoration of the Museum's funds and facilities, as well as dissemination and assistance activities. In addition, we offer you free access to the facilities, the realization of exclusive activities, invitations to special events, preferential treatment in the services offered by the Museum, etc.
Conservation. Dedicated to the recovery and conservation of objects guarded by the Museum, we have created a specific group of volunteers in charge of the restoration of patrimonial pieces.
Diffusion. Dedicated to the programming of the advertising campaigns and the distribution by the geographic scope of the Museum of informative leaflets and relevant information.
Activities. It is dedicated to doing tasks to help carry out activities in the museum's facilities and in dates of high influx of visitors. Special events are also held to optimize the service offered.
Documentation. It carries out tasks related to the organization of the library and topics of documentation as well as research.
- Free admission to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Invitations for four accompanying visits per year
- Reception of programs and information of activities
- Invitation to inaugurations and special events
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- Preferential enrollment in activities of limited capacity (cultural trips, historical routes etc.)
- Participation in round tables, conferences, oral testimonies, etc.
- Exclusive visits to closed Museum
- Organization of trips by train
Contact with Association: firstname.lastname@example.org